Pages

Tuesday, May 14, 2019

My April - May Update in Photographs

April and May have been incredibly busy and there has been little time for posting on my blogs so here is a brief summary using just photos of some of my art activities and adventures.
Sketching on May 11th at the Canada Agriculture and Food Museum (photo courtesy of Diane Duford)


Schmincke and Holbein 
Watercolour Demonstrations
It was great meeting Anke Heintz yesterday (all the way from Germany) in Ottawa at DeSerres to talk about Schmincke watercolours.
I attended the Holbein artist demo at Wallack's with North American rep Jamie-Lou
  
I purchased a primary-colour set of Holbein Acryla Gouache to experiment with.
Platinum Carbon Ink

Testing Platinum Carbon Ink on some of my watercolour papers

More testing Platinum Carbon Ink on more of my watercolour papers
  Life Drawing at the Rooster 
 
I attended Life Drawing at the Atomic Rooster ... 2, 3, 5, 10 and 20 minute poses from three different models. I love experimenting and playing with different papers & materials : pencils, watercolours, gouache and fountain pen.

Travel Sketching






Galway sketch in my Molskine Watercolour Journal
Postcards Arrived

My postcard order came in from VistaPrint

Mark Patton's Art Show

It was great to help my artist friend Mark Patton with his first art show and it was an amazing success! I can't wait to see what is next for this amazing artist!

Urban Sketching

Our April sketching event was at the National Art Centre

Our May sketching event was at the Canada Agriculture and Food Museum

1 comment:

  1. You are like superwoman! Organizing a major trip, and you still manage to be so creative! XOX

    ReplyDelete