Pages

Wednesday, February 11, 2015

Germotte Photo and Framing Studio Giclee

I am so happy with my first set of giclee prints from the Germotte Photo and Framing Studio !

First two 8x10 giclee prints
"283 Somerset Heritage Home"
Artist: Cindi Moynahan-Foreman

The paper quality, the colour reproduction and the amazing service at Germotte exceeded my expectations.

The original watercolour was in my art journal and the giclee was based on an iPhone photo. It was suggested that I do another run of prints but have Germotte scan the original for me. This is definitely in the plans for my next visit.

Another Germotte suggestion was to try different papers. This time I chose the "Ultra Smooth Fine Art Paper" but, after seeing samples of other available papers, I am excited about experimenting with other papers in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment