Pages

Wednesday, May 7, 2014

Mixed Media "Orange"
Artist: Cindi Moynahan-Foreman


 "Something about the colour orange is so uplifting and makes me so happy. Orange invokes energy and cheerfulness within me. I created this mixed media piece on a small piece of watercolour paper inserted into my art journal but I find every time I revisit the page in my journal it rejuvenates my spirits. That is why I am sharing it here. In the hopes that it will have the same effect on others."

A limited edition photographic print (10 copies only) is available at my Etsy shop "Moynahan Studio"

The original mixed media (done in pencil, watercolour and pastels) is called "Oranges".

"Oranges" is printed on quality Kodak paper. The image itself measures 6"x8” and there is an additional white margin. The print is numbered and signed. (Sealed in a protective clear art sleeve with sturdy backing for shipping.)

No comments:

Post a Comment